A gay girl's experience in online dating...

Monday 24 January 2011

Target: LOCKED

I HAVE SECURED A DATE WITH A REAL LIVE LADY!


ZOMG, it’s starting. As I have talked about earlier, I have been chatting with a selection of usernames / avatars over the last two weeks.


But I have now managed to convince one of these internet personas to meet with me in a situation of real live human interaction. She has agreed to meet me on Sunday at a specified location and time to consume beverages and converse. We are going to sit together and talk face-to-face about important things. This is an exciting prospect. Would you like to know who it is? Which lucky lady will receive the honour of date number 1? You maybe don’t but I’m going to tell you anyway.


It’s NATASHA!


This is most likely not the Natasha I am dating. This is Natasha Lyonne.
She is in a funny film called ‘But I’m a cheerleader’. 
As far as I know she lives in LA.




I would like to tell you all about her but I have not met her yet, so I can’t. Instead, here are the Top 5 things I do know about Natasha.


Top 5: Natasha


1. We have already covered that her name is Natasha. 
2. She is four years older than I am. In case you are bad at maths, that means she is 30. This is fine, I do not discriminate by age. I HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE 30.
3. Natasha, or Nat as I like to call her, used to work in a job that made her money. She decided she did not like it and decided to go back to Uni and study some more. She is just about to graduate with a degree in business. I STUDIED BUSINESS TOO. This is perhaps a good sign? Or perhaps not, there were a lot of w*nkers on my course at Uni and I don’t think I remember anything I learned there anyway. We’ll see.
4. She lives in the West End of Glasgow. I do not live there, but I like it a lot.
5. Natasha likes to be outdoors. I have not decided how I feel about this yet. I like to be outdoors too, but only for short periods of time. I will not climb a hill for fun. I will not sleep in a tent unless forced.


I will let you know how it goes. EXCITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment